|Bore x Stroke||73.8 x 70 mm|
|Carburetion||Dual stage injection|
|Ignition||Digitally Controlled CDI|
|Exhaust||APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler|
|Brake Type||Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake|
|Drive Clutch||TEAM Rapid Response|
|Driven Clutch||TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS|
|Front Suspension||Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS); Ski Shocks: FOX FLOAT 3; Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5|
|Front Travel||7 in. (17.78 cm)|
|Rear Suspension||Rear Suspension: FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension; Rear Track Shock: FOX FLOAT 3|
|Rear Travel||15.5 in. (39.37 cm)|
|Ski Type||ProClimb - 7 in. (17.78 cm)|
|Ski Stance||34.5-38.5 in. (87.63-97.79 cm) Adjustable|
|Track Type||Power Claw|
|Track Dimensions||15 in. (38.1 cm) x 153 in. (388.62 cm) x 2.6 in. (6.60 cm)|
|Headlight||Dual halogen 2-bulb|
|Fuel Capacity||11.7 gal. (44.29 L)|
|Windshield||5.5 in. (13.97 cm) Race-height|
|Color||Team Arctic Green|
|Hand & Thumb Warmers||Standard|
- 6000 Engine: This 599cc 2-stroke DSI is the unmodified version of the engine that’s been launching Team Arctic down the racetrack since 2012. This quick-revving, 125-class horsepower C-TEC2™ power mill is the product of a world-class engine assembly plant — ours. Whether you’re riding a ZR® an M or a Crossover, the 6000 is one of the most satisfying engines found in a snowmobile.
- Arctic Drive System with TEAM Rapid Response Drive and TEAM Rapid Response Boss Driven Clutches: The Arctic Drive System™ features a lightweight magnesium chaincase. The design incorporates a large TEAM® driven clutch and TEAM drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- Arctic Mountain Front Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 Shocks: The Arctic Mountain front suspension packs the essentials. The ProClimb-7 mountain ski is 7" at the tip, tapering to 6.5" at the center to enhance your carving. Single-post, angled-out spindles help you shed some sled weight while maximizing quality and strength. FOX FLOAT® 3 air shocks use “negative” spring technology to deliver a plush ride during initial travel and faster, stiffer cornering while maintaining big-hit control.
- FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension with Front Arctic Cat IFP and Rear FOX FLOAT 3: The FLOAT-ACTION rear suspension’s unique tri-hub rear axle system is engineered to be very light and very strong. Front Arctic Cat IFP shocks provide stability, while rear springless FOX FLOAT 3 air shocks reduce snow buildup weight and provide a full range of pressure/tuning options.
- Deluxe Digital Gauge: The information you need while riding, beautifully packaged. That’s the best way to describe this dual LCD gauge. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, clock, fuel level indicator, battery voltage, coolant temperature, reverse and warning lights.
- 12V Outlet: Need to charge your phone or another electrical device? We’ve got you covered. Just plug in and power up while you ride.
- Electric Start: This is just the thing for consistent, reliable starting. A simple turn of the key is all you need to get up and running.
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Say goodbye to cold hands. Our hand and thumb warmers provide plenty of warmth and comfort on long rides.
- 153-in. Power Claw Track with 2.6-in. Lugs: This lightweight, 153" single-ply track with a 3" pitch sets the standard for deep snow performance. Stagger-set, curved-forward paddle towers won’t fold over. This track features a powder-devouring 2.6" lug height.
- HCR-type Heat Exchanger: Proven on our HCR model for the past four seasons, this exchanger is nearly 4 lbs. lighter than full-length versions. Plus it reduces snow build up to reduce even more weight.
- Ice Scratchers: As part of the heat exchange system, ice scratchers can save the day when there’s minimal snow but plenty of ice. In that kind of riding condition, lowering the ice scrapers kicks up ice to help prevent your engine from overheating.
- Mountain Strap: Want to shift your weight? This puts the extra leverage you need right in your hands.
- ProClimb - 7 Skis: The new ProClimb-7 mountain ski is 7" at the tip, tapering to 6.5" at the center. The wider skis enhance your carving abilities and prevent unintended downhill braking. A wider ski damper featuring a longer axle and bolt increases lateral adjustability.
- Lightweight Brake Disc: For improved performance, we’ve made the rotor 12% larger, yet 60% lighter. That translates to more confidence for rugged backcountry riding.
- Vertical steering post, 4.5" riser with adjustable mountain handlebar: Want to counter-steer on steep hills? This 4.5" vertical post provides a more natural handlebar turning arc when you’re riding standing up.
- 5.5" Race-Height Windshield: With its sporty look and enough protection for the track, this windshield’s low profile allows you to see everything as you lead the pack.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement (cc): 599
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 73.8 x 70
- Lubrication: Electronic injection
- Ignition: Digitally Controlled CDI
- Engine Stator Output: 325 Watts
- Fuel Delivery: Dual stage injection
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity gal. (l): 11.7 (44.29)
- Oil System Capacity qt. (l): 3.6 (3.41)
- Coolant System Capacity qt. (l): 5 (4.73)
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS)
- Ski Shocks: FOX FLOAT 3
- Front Travel in. (cm): 7 (17.78)
- Rear Suspension: FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Track Shock: FOX FLOAT 3
- Rear Travel in. (cm): 15.5 (39.37)
- Chassis Overall Length in. (cm): 132.3 (336.04)
- Chassis Overall Width in. (cm): 41.5-45.5 (105.41-115.57)
- Chassis Overall Height in. (cm): 50 (127)
- Track Type: Power Claw
- Track Width in. (cm): 15 (38.1)
- Track Length in. (cm): 153 (388.62)
- Lug in. (cm): 2.6 (6.60)
- Pitch in. (cm): 3.00 (7.62)
- Ski Stance in. (cm): 34.5-38.5 (87.63-97.79) Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width in. (cm): ProClimb - 7 (17.78)
- Runner Type: Single runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: Standard
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Hand Guards: Accessory
- HCR-type Heat Exchanger: Standard
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Ice Scratchers: Standard
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Standard
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Standard
- Rear Rack: Accessory
- Rear Storage: Belt Bag
- Seat: Mountain
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: Vertical steering post, 4.5 in. (11.43 cm) riser with adjustable mountain handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Accessory
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 5.5 in. (13.97 cm) Race-height
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System (ADS)
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration ft. (m): 6,000-9,000 (1.829-2,743)
- Gearing: 19/50
- Chain Pitch: 90
- Reverse: Push-button Engine
- Team Arctic Green